Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spa Girl bids farewell to 2010 and welcomes in a New Year

Dedicated to Dr. Shirley Thompson--Champion of the Arts


As I reflect on the past 12 months and wrap up 2010 I want to say this year has been incredible.  It has been full of renewals, adventures, good friends, great food, amazing spa experiences, challenging opportunities and the daily highs and lows of a busy life.

I cherish and sorely miss my dear friends and colleagues who have left us and continue to support in whatever manor I can, those in need.

With so many things to celebrate this past year, one of my most favourite activities has been writing this Spa Girl blog and watching as Spa Girl fans increase in numbers on facebook. I have learned so much more about health and wellness from all the research I've done, and I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing this knowledge and hearing from you!

Spa Girl began with no specific long-term expectations.  Rather it was a  wonderful way to learn about blogging and explore, write and contribute to something I love to do--pamper a busy lifestyle! Women especially seem to take care of so many others and often forget to look after themselves--I have surely been guilty of this and Spa Girl has helped, at least for me and I hope others, remember to take the time to take care of my own wellbeing. 

The Spa experience is one of many adventures in self discovery.  History tells us that we are not alone, from the very beginning of time people have enjoyed the restorative powers and therapeutic effects of healing waters; so as we celebrate the start of another year, remember Spa Girls motto: Relax, Rejuvenate, and Restore!


Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment